- Full payment is required to confirm your registration. Registrations that are not paid for, in full, do not hold a spot in the class.
- Registrations are not transferable to another class or another dog.
- Minnesota Canine Consulting, LLC (MCC) will not tolerate physical abuse of any animals. Any student who violates this condition will be dismissed from the course with no refund.
- Some programs are not appropriate for all dogs.MCC reserves the right to remove or refuse a dog from any of the MCC training programs at their discretion.
- MCC will not tolerate discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, gender or sexual orientation. Any student who violates these policies will be dismissed from the course with no tuition refund.
- The information provided in this course is the exclusive intellectual property of MCC and cannot be reproduced or disseminated without the pre-approved written consent of MCC.
- Attendance in all phases of the training is required to obtain a certificate of completion.
- Students must notify MCC within 5 business days of course start if a student is unable to attend the course. Refunds will not be applied for any unapproved cancellation within this time period.
- Refunds MAY be granted based on injury, illness, or other reasonable exception at the discretion of MCC. However, the student must make all reasonable efforts to notify MCC as quickly as possible upon learning of their inability to attend.
- Please toilet your dog before entering the training facility. Please allow time to toilet your dog before class so that you and your dog are ready to enter the training facility for an on-time start. Please be prepared to clean up after your dog outdoors and indoors.
- Female dogs in heat may be allowed in certain classes at the discretion of the trainer.
- A signed Release is required for all participants.
Acknowledgement of Risk and Waiver of Liability